MyNorth Wedding 2012
For Couples Who Love Northern Michigan
Gorgeous Romantic and Fun--MyNorth Wedding 2012 gives you the ideas and settings that make the event.
For this fourth issue of MyNorth Wedding, Traverse Magazine editors and art directors have put together a stunning collection of ideas to make your dream wedding Up North especially yours. Feature stories include gorgeous events from:
- The Homestead Resort in Glen Arbor
- The Grand Traverse Resort in Acme
- Crystal Mountain in Thompsonville
- Frog Pond Village in Interlochen
- The Inn at Bay Harbor
- And more ...
Plus! More ideas and trends for couples getting married in Northern Michigan:
- A couple dozen ideas with photographs that you can use to make your wedding reflect your personal style.
- Learn how you can make an aisle for your procession through a forest sculpture park
- Discover ways to use local products for favors to give your event an "Up North" flavor
- What's more trendy than cupcakes? A sweets table--we'll show you how to show of Northern Michigan's confections
- Decorate your guest registry table with family wedding photos; we'll show you how
- And more ways to make the memories of your special day last a lifetime ...
If you're dreaming of a wedding in Northern Michigan, MyNorth Wedding is your best resource for vendors in the area including locations, bridal boutiques, tuxedos, cakes, florists, music, photographers, planners and more.
Check out our Wedding Resources to plan your dream wedding anywhere in Northern Michigan.
You might also be interested in other issues of MyNorth Wedding, which include more ideas and featured weddings:
You might also be interested in
- Home & Cottage
- Magazines & Subscriptions
- Music & Videos
- Sleeping Bear Dunes Collection
- Local Foods
- Online Directories
- Health & Beauty
- Featured Retailers