Traverse Northern Michigan’s Magazine Presents: Island Adventure IssueOur Island Adventure Issue Editorial: • Dine by the Water • Summer Dune Escapes • Sailing School for Your Kids • Up North’s Best July Events
Catch up on some Fantastic Features: • Classic Resort Dinners • Next Generation Winemakers • Saving the World’s Water. Plus, Northern Real Estate SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE
Island Adventure Issue: A family, a borrowed boat and the shelter of Beaver’s outer islands.Our Island Adventure Issue Editorial: • Dine by the Water • Summer Dune Escapes • Sailing School for Your Kids • Up North’s Best July Events Catch up on some Fantastic Features: • Classic Resort Dinners: Fridays at Chimney Corners • Next Generation Winemakers: Young Vintner Make Their Mark • Saving the World’s Water: H20 with Traverse City’s relentless Carl Ganter Plus, Northern Real Estate: Premier properties and agents. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE
- Up North: The Cherry Raisinet deal
- Travel:Vacation by a dune.
- Up in Michigan:Wil Cwikiel goes after Cisco (the fish, not the kid).
- Dining:Great food, lovely water views.
- In Season:Soupe au Pistou, a basil-enhanced garden delight.
- Wine:perky and perfect picks for a picnic.
- Outdoors:Where kids learn to love wind and waves: community sailing schools.
- Into the North:Drenched in delicious summer feel.
- Calendar of EventsFun stuff for the best July ever.
- Restaurant Guide
- Founder Deb Wyatt Fellows' column
- Northern Michigan Gifts--Traverse City, too!
- Home & Cottage
- Magazines & Subscriptions
- Sleeping Bear Dunes Collection
- Local Foods
- Northern Michigan Wedding Gifts