The Big 3-OH! Our 30th Anniversary IssueOur 30th Anniversary Issue Editorial: • Our Favorite 30 Somethings • 30 Things To Know About Wine Up North • Great Ways To Spend $30 Eating Up North • 30 Weekends To Celebrate Your Passions-fly fishing, antiquing, wine tasting, kayaking ... 30 themed weekends Up North in all And as always, the June issue kicks off summer with great editorial: • Sweet Berry Summer: Berry Recipes. • Secret Quirky World of Carp Fishing at the Dam • Our Young Northern NASCAR Star
Plus, Northern Home & Cottage's Waterfront Issue• Platte Lake: an architect channels his mid-century modern passion into the renovation of his plain Jane 1970's ranch. • Garden House Modern: cottage nestled on Lake Michigan's shores echoes its landscape in terms of structure and natural materials. • Torch Lake: timeless home shows off stacked stone, shingles and light-filled spaces. June 2010 issue includes: SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN OUR PRICE
- Up North: Born when were were, your cute $30K house in Boyne City, $30 of fun, a man who gave birth (to a food trend).
- Travel: Where to celebrate this month.
- Up in Michigan: Janet and her ugly cottage.
- Dining: Remarkable offerings from 30-something chefs. Plus $30 eats.
- In Season: Make it: Strawberry sangria--Arriba!
- Wine:30 things to know about Northern wine.
- Outdoors: Favorite 30s (30-mile cycle ride, 30-mile hike, 30-foot-deep shipwreck dive...)
- Into the North: Family fun at the lake.
- Calendar of Events Luscious June arrives--give in to the warm goodness.
- Restaurant Guide Dine by the water.
Our Big 3-OH!
This issue marks the 30th June issue we've produced of Traverse, Northern Michigan's Magazine.June 1981 has faded over the years--until I hold that issue in my hands. Then I remember vividly sitting by myself for a bit on the day this minor miracle arrived. The magazine's launch, just like the magazine today, wasn't about fanfare and bells and whistles. It was more real and more powerful than that. A relationship was beginning that day, between readers, advertisers and us--people who would be bound together only because of how deeply we each cared about Northern Michigan. SHIPPING INCLUDED
- Northern Michigan Gifts--Traverse City, too!
- Home & Cottage
- Magazines & Subscriptions
- Sleeping Bear Dunes Collection
- Local Foods
- Northern Michigan Wedding Gifts